Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Need a reason to watch True Blood? It's GOT to be the second Ryan of the day, and it's most definitely Ryan Kwanten!

OMFG there's nothing like it... (From: ohlalamag.com)
So, having gotten through 3 (yes 3) seasons of True Blood, I have yet to continue on.  It's NOT for a lack on interest.  Oh, I'm VERY interested.  I just don't have the time to commit to it.  I do look forward to an entire weekend of catching up with this truly amazeballs show.  It has broken soooo much ground as far as the whole vampire/werewolf scene goes on major TV.  But, my question is, "why so much emphasis on Alexander Skarsgard?"  I mean, HELLO?  Just look at Ryan!

This is my second "RYAN" post of the day, but I thought it to be completely necessary.  I will not type as to why, because I think it more appropriate to just show you...

Who needs a boyfriend when you can just look at this?  (From: snarkerati.com)
And...he's just as adorable with his clothes on.  God is so unfair to us NOT in HW.

OMG...for the cuteness.  (From: justjared.com)
I guess what I'm saying is this...

What was I saying again?  Two Ryan's, in one friggin' day, and I am exhausted.  My mind is racing.  Good night!

1 comment:

  1. And he's got that real life aussie accent, and he's all naked in season one, and he's hot hot hot hottie...hot! I miss that show!

    ReplyDelete