Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

One week until Magic Mike...

Pettyfer looking all hot and shi* (From: 4.bp.blogspot.com)
I've posted Matt Boner...Bomer already, so here is Alex Pettyfer.  He stars as the "newbie" stripper under Channing's guidance.  He was the only good thing about the movie Beastly, and he wasn't too hard on the eyes there.  I'm looking forward to seeing....well, seeing MORE of him in Magic Mike.  But, now that I've typed the title of this movie so many times already, I'm beginning to think that it's pretty silly.  It is a male stripper movie, but come on.  I guess they could have called it Beefcake or something, so I guess it's a step up.

There are/were rumors that Alex has a tattoo symbolizing "thank you" above his unit.  He says this is not the case.  However, the pics below definitely show his tattoo.  Wonder what it means?  If you get a closer look, Peeps, please let us know.  And, what he says it means.  LOL.

Well, at least it's not a tramp stamp. It's just in the front instead of the back...(From: aceshowbiz,com)



No comments:

Post a Comment