Followers

Monday, June 25, 2012

Just days until Matt "Boner" Bomer strips for us...UNTIL THEN

Due to the overwhelming response...here he is again, in all his shirtless glory (he's even stripping a little bit right here for our eager eyes)

I took this when he got home yesterday... (From: play4movie.com)
I can't really explain the effect that Mr. Boner has on people.  Oh wait a sec...

(From: celebitchy.com)

YUP, the pic above is EXACTLY why he has an effect on pretty much everyone.  DAMN IT!  Props to Mr. Boner's Hot Bod.  I give a definitive "SOMETHING"S" up.  AND, only to make matters worse, I read THIS post and have never wanted to be a female extra on a film SO SO SO BADLY:

Female extra gets to lick Bomer in places most of us can only dream of touching..BITCH! (From: Towleroad)


1 comment:

  1. Your blog is my guilty pleasure. More pics of pantsless magneto please!

    ReplyDelete