Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Perfectly Pleasing Person...Julien Dore

Had to have been a cute baby.  Julien Dore (From: nostalgie.be)
Have you met Julien before?  Non?  Well, Julien Dore won the 5th season of the French version of Idol called Nouvelle Star (New Star).  I caught all of his performances on that show through YouTube, and loved them all.  He was different, and there's no one in America quite like him.  Here he is on the show performing I Put a Spell on You, and boy did he EVER: (From: YouTube)





He's quirky, cute, and pretty much my new boyfriend.  Oh wait...he's straight?  What the ****! Check out Julien's music video (there are three or more versions with different "characters" dancing - this one has a chicken) for Les Limites!!!! (From: YouTube)


OMG....I love him.  Did I say that already?  You should fall in love with him too, and let's get him to the States ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment