Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Seen this? Put it on your Netflix IMMEDIATELY!

Playing by Heart starring Angelina, Ryan, Gillian, Sean, Gena, Jon, and many others....an "oldie but goodie" from HW.

Jolie and Phillipe share some interests and cocktails... (From: fancarpet.com)
This film didn't get much exposure when it came out in theaters, but it deserved much MORE!  It's a gem of a film, with a heart of friggin' gold!  Basically, it's a tale of love, sisterhood, family, and dealing with certain dynamics that can tear relationships apart.  Plus, the eye-candy doesn't hurt!

I cannot tell you how many times I have watched this film, but it somehow always ends up in my DVD player like 2 times a year.  I don't know how that happens?  But, I can tell you that Phillipe is adorable (as always), Jolie is as tender as she's ever been, and Gena Rowlands can do no wrong.

So, if you're bored and need a great film to keep you occupied...choose this one!  Trailer below (From: YouTube):


I was always so jealous that it wasn't my hand up Ryan's shirt on the poster...that should be my next birthday wish.  And the year after, and the year after, and...

My face would be much more serious, Angelina.  Just sayin' (From: popcritics.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment