Followers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

A new/old website that could be useful to you...

okcupid logo (from: http://blogs.villagevoice.com)

I'm not sure how long this website has been around, but I've been using it for a bit now.  I was hesitant at first, but tough times call for tough measures, RIGHT?  This site was suggested to me, by an acquaintance at college.  At the time, it was pretty much useless.  There were about five gay people in the immediate area, and I was one of them.  At least, five openly gay people.  Huge LGBT community right?  Well, I'm currently in a more metropolitan area (a bit of sarcasm is inserted here and I'm not expecting anyone to get that), so I decided to try it once more.  AND?  It works!

There are ZERO fees to use this dating service (unless you upgrade to lose the ads), and it is by far the quickest membership you'll ever sign up for.  Filling out your profile is quick and easy, and the matches are instantly accessible to you.  Basically, if you have an email then you can use this service! 

Beware....there are creepers.

Just thought I'd throw that in there, since they ARE everywhere aren't they.  However, at okcupid.com, you can easily avoid their advances.  I have met a few really nice people so far, and will continue to use the site for as long as I'm on my search for love and happiness.  

If you're lost on the highway to love, and you need a road map.............


And, NO I will not be posting my screen name there.  Not that I'm ashamed.  Oh wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment