Followers

Friday, June 22, 2012

Not To Be MISSed....Watch this or miss out completely!

Chloe Sevigny stars in Hit and Miss as a pre-op, transgendered hit woman.  I CANNOT wait to see this!  Read about this in her most recent interview in...Oh wait...Interview magazine.

Hit and Miss Trailer from YoutTube

Watch the trailer for the UK-produced series coming to DirectTV as it's newest series.  And, I have to say that this is the ballsiest series I have seen in a VERY, VERY, VERY looooong time.  Let alone the fact that Chloe is starring in it.

Lots of people know her from Big Love, however it is her indie film work that stands out to me.  She has EXTREME talent, and this is the BEST, BEST, BEST vehicle for her to prove it.   Again...cannot wait to watch (and own) this.

Watch and learn.  Chloe is back, and in a big pre-op way.  Below is a link to an interesting post from the transgender perspective.  Are you as interested as I am to watch this?  I hope so!

Hit and Miss pre-release review from the transgender perspective (From: guardian.co.uk)


No comments:

Post a Comment