Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Rupert Everett as Oscar Wilde? I am so totally fuc*ing there!

I don't care what you say.  He's mine. (From: biography.com)

This is news that makes me super, super, super EXCITED!  Any time Colin Firth and Rupert Everett get together in film is a reason to party.  Let alone the fact that Emily Watson is co-starring (the woman can do no cinematic wrong).  This is film heaven.

The Happy Prince with Rupert Everett AND Colin Firth!!! (From: Hollywood Reporter)

I had heard that this was happening before, and this article made me jump even higher.  If Rupert asked me to marry him today, I would happily say, "YES!" and then ask for a cameo in this film.  Ask?  No, I would demand it!

Wilde is a passion of mine, and this film seems like something like this...

If Oscar season comes around and this film isn't nominated for at least one award, I will declare SHENANIGANS!  Yes, as South Park often declares....there will be complete and utter SHENANIGANS on Hollywood.

Rupert Everett is a genius for getting this made.

Rupert, feel free to email me.  Or call me.  Me number is ***-***-****.  Heart you!


No comments:

Post a Comment