Followers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sophie Ellis Bextor - Get Over You...Sorry, Sophie. I haven't gotten over you yet.

amanwithaview MUST SEE AND HEAR FOR TODAY:  June 23, 2012


Posted from YouTube.com

Sure, this video is NOT the newest...however, it is a must see.  I cannot tell you how many times I have requested this video to be played, while enjoying a few cocktails at certain bars with certain VJs.  The song, by Sophie Ellis Bextor (one of my favs), is a great pick-me-up.  Not a cruising sort of pick-me-up...Oh wait...it can be just that.  Ha.  I guess.

I'm posting this in the hopes that you can all discover her and enjoy her music as much as I do.  Plus, the visuals of the video are very cool.  The director did a superb job, and I think that the entire idea (at the time) was fresh and inventive.  Sort of a take on Mannequin...dating myself with a reference to that film, but who DID NOT LOVE Samantha...Oh wait...I mean, Kim Cattrall in that movie?  Come on, admit it, Bi*ches!

Anyhow....watch and enjoy!  Love you, Sophie.  Please make another inventive vid like this one soon. I need some more fun in my life.  Besides hearing Adele's songs on the radio OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.  Enough already!

1 comment: