Followers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

THIS is the highest paid female actress in Hollywood? (Saddest Face)

HA!  Seriously true (From: cdn.smosh.com)

Twilight Emo-girl earns the cash (From: celebitchy)

I will leave the cat-y-ness to other websites, and let those bloggers diss people for me (click on the link above for said post).  I'm a positive enough person, and am not on here to be crass and attack anyone (except that talentless PH person).  However, when I read a post like this...something has to be said.

Kristen Stewart - #1 on Forbes highest paid actress list

WHAT?  HUH?  WHERE ARE MY GLASSES?  Must have read that wrong!

Kristen Stewart - #1 on Forbes highest paid actress list

Nope.  It's there.  What has the world come to?  Just so my shock can be justified by all of you, I have to let you know.  She gets paid more than Meryl Streep, Sandra Bullock, AND Julia Roberts.

Watch The Iron Lady, and let me know if you EVER think KS could pull off an acting role such as that.  Who's worth the money?  Question is answered...oh wait.  KS still getting paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment