Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

amanwithaview "Oh, Andie."

(From: latimesblog)

Let me preface this by letting you know that, "I do not watch television."  Sometimes, if dog-watching for a sister or a neighbor, I will turn on the tele and see what's on HGTV.  I do love to watch me some Flippin' Out...or whatever the hell it's called now.  So, I guess Andie MacDowell has been on Jane by Design for a bit now.  I'd better catch up on that.

Inspired by my previous post, I googled her in the hopes of finding some film work coming up.  To my surprise, Andie is working on a new show for The Hallmark Channel.  Hold your laughter, and start to applaud please!  Because this is very good news for me.

I have been a fan of Andie's for A VERY, VERY, VERY LONG TIME.  Since birth, I think.  Yes, since birth.  I came out of my mother, and asked the doctor to put in Tarzan immediately.  Sure, it wasn't Andie's voice, but I got to watch her beautiful face.  And, I will type this to you once more.  Watch the movie Crush.  You won't regret it.  And, you'll discover why Andie should be an even bigger movie star than she ever was.

Follow the link below to see what the LA Times has to say about her new film pilot for Hallmark!
Andie MacDowell in Hallmark's 1st Prime-Time Series Called Cedar Cove!!

No comments:

Post a Comment