Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Wee Bit Ago...Efron Gave Us a Show the Balcony

Umm...what's under your large towel, Zac? (From: morefm.co.nz)
Anyhow...a long time ago, in a far-away land called Sydney, Australia, Zac Efron decided that it would be a good idea to have his breakfast on his hotel balcony.  Then, after eating, he continued his morning by fondling himself, and then getting ready for a shower, stripping down to his undies.  Only to then have his underpants mysteriously disappear right inside the balcony door.

This was well-publicized a while ago, but I felt then need to have you all exposed to it today.  At first, I felt a bit guilty about viewing these pics.  I mean, Disney tweens love him from High School Musical.  I LOVE him from Scenes From the Hotel Balcony!

Enjoy the sights of "Ooops-I-Dropped-My-Pants-Efron."  :)

Invite me for coffee and toast next time, Zac. Please...  (From: morefm.co.nz)

No comments:

Post a Comment