Followers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

My WTF moment of the DAY! Lucy Liu in Elementary...Coming SOON!


Lucy Liu is coming back to the limelight in Elementary at CBS!  I couldn't be MORE excited.  Johnny Lee Miller is Sherlock Holmes in this re-imagining of the classic detective series.  However, this telling takes a VERY decisive twist....aka Lucy.  I AM SOOOOO FRIGGIN' EXCITED!

If you've watched the clip above (FROM: YouTube) you have experienced exactly why.  This looks amazing!  For your information, I am currently watching Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows and am FAR from impressed.  But, after viewing this intro clip to the new CBS series, I have something far better to look forward to.

BTW...if you are wondering whether or not to rent the second Richie-directed Holmes movie versus W.E.  You had better rent W.E.  It, by FAR, surpasses in creativity and general storytelling.  Madonna kicked Richie's a** this year.  And, I can see she will continue to do so...

I DIGRESS...Elementary is the one show to watch this season, and I suggest that you do so.  As far as I can tell from the clip above, this show is going to kick some serious a**!  Lucy Liu can do no wrong in my eyes, and this is pure CANDY!  Soooo looking forward to every episode!

She may be in the background, but she will RULE this show!  (From: collider.com)






No comments:

Post a Comment