Followers

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

amanwithaview WISHES I COULD SEE...Rupert Everett in The Judas Kiss

Wish I were in his seat, and he was on stage.  Alas...  (From: thisisbath.co.uk)
Same conversation, same night.  I mentioned that I had ALSO read that Rupert Everett was getting ready to open a play in London.  The Judas Kiss is a play about two very different but monumental days in the life of the fantastic writer, playwright, and overall witty person Oscar Wilde!

Rupert has a knack for taking on Wilde's work on stage and in film.  Everett's even a writer himself, and has (dare I say it) a wicked wit himself, but unlike Wilde he directly names names.  Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.  Everett, as well, is going to be making his debut as a film director by starring in the story of the last day of Wilde's life.  I am super psyched!  Super psyched!  Needless to say EXCITED about all of the above.  Plus, Rupert was and is still a HOTTIE!  To me, at least.  Don't judge...

Playbill's announcement of The Judas Kiss project HERE!  (From: playbill.com)

And, just because I mentioned him as a HOTTIE:

I'm to the right of him on the bed... just sayin'  (From: hurricanevanessa.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment