Followers

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

amanwithaview Fabulous Music of the Day - Ridiculous Thoughts by The Cranberries

The Cranberries (From: YouTube)

Another day at work, and more MUSIC to get me through being trapped in a cubicle (as Chuck reminded me...TOO much like Office Space).  Yes, I mentioned Chuck again.  Is there a reason?  Big :).  Biggest...

So, I was flipping songs on my iPod (the cheap one from YEARS ago) and landed on one of the MANY Cranberries albums that I have.  The song Ridiculous Thoughts played, and I hit the back button.  It played again.  I hit the back button.  It played again, my head started bopping a bit, and I hit the back button.  You get the driftwood, right?

Take a listen (and a LOOK) at the cool video The Cranberries released YEARS ago with Elijah Wood in it.  I forgot how coolio it was when it first came out.  Kind of how cool I WAS when I first came out.  LOLs.

You like?  Thoughts????

Dolores is fracking ADORABLE!  (From: videokeman.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment