Followers

Saturday, July 21, 2012

amanwithaview THIS IS NEWS? July 21, 2012

First of all, let me just say how horrific the event in CO was concerning the shootings at the Batman midnight showing.  It solidifies, and reminds us all, that there are some HUGE nutjobs out there who truly hold no value to human life.  It's so scary and sad, and that's all I'm going to say about THAT.  I AM sending good thoughts and light to the victims and their families.

Let's review what ELSE is happening...a bit more light-heartedly:

I surrender!  I surrender!  To his holy hotness.  (From: screenrant.com)
Who DOESN'T need more Skyfall in their lives? View new Daniel Craig HERE!  (From: digitalspy)

I'm more DAMAGED by One Million Idiot Moms boycotting EVERYTHING!  (From: rightwingwatch.org)  Someone needs to spank these "mothers."

YES! Season 2 of American Horror Story is going to rock. Clea, Clea, Clea is ON!  (From HWReporter)

Go BOSTON! Tell the haters where they CAN'T go!  (From: Towleroad)

I was WAITING for someone to write this "story." Surprised it took this long...  (From: nationalledger)

Anyone besides me think that THIS may be a very bad idea? Very bad...  (From: sun-sentinel)

The title "What Does Bieber Smell Like" had me answering before I even read it...LOLs. Sh**  (From:  slate.com)

ANOTHER very bad idea. Very, very, very BAD! So NOT funny.  (From: examiner)

We had some good news, bad news, and funny news today.   Yet, again, there was little out there this week that was at all interesting.  Just pretty tragic and sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment