Followers

Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Heart JUST Skipped a Beat...Sophie Ellis Bextor has a new single coming soon!

Could she be any more LOVERLY?  (From: sofeminine.co.uk)
I know that I have posted on her recently, but this news is too good to NOT share with you.  I have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting, for something new from Sophie and I just found it!

Take a peek (by clicking below!!!) at the preview of her new song coming out this month...and I cannot BLOODY wait!  See previous post on the GLORIOUSNESS that is Sophie Ellis Bextor.  Seriously Y'ALL (Miley Cyrus just typed that, just so you all know), you need to go to Amazon.com and download ALL of Sophie's music.  You won't regret it!

Sophie Sophie Sophie's NEW song, and it's going to be a hit!  (From: arjanwrites.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment