Followers

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Parker Gregory: Addicted to Coffee...Addicted to Male Models

Parker...YES PLEASE!  (From: imageamplified.com)
I ventured to my oft-visited website acausedesgarcons.com and came across the spread that Parker Gregory just did for GQ Spain.  Hot...hot...hottest!

It's HOT outside! Click HERE and it the temperature will increase INSIDE as well! (From: acausedesgarcons)

It seems, Parker has done ads for all the big fashion houses as well as A&F.  I'm surprised that I didn't recognize him from all the fashion mags that I've purchased in my very long life.  But, after googling him (and boy did I!!), I see he has been around for quite a while.  Take my advice and use google images to search on your own.  You WON'T regret it, unless you're a lesbian and the male form does NOTHING for you.  However, my lesbian friends seem to ADORE naked men.  See, we all share commonalities - even in the most unlikely places.  :)

Here's another of Parker's images that leaves QUITE the impression (in your pants):

I really want (in) THOSE pants.  (From: theboys.cn)
I HIGHLY suggest you visit the link (above) and see the photos from acausedesgarcons.com.  It seems Parker is a model, actor, and competitive tri-athlete.  Yum-to-the-E!

No comments:

Post a Comment