Followers

Saturday, October 6, 2012

First tastes of Sinead O'Connor's new FANTASTIC musical release! Not to be outdone, she's back and in fine form!

(From: blogrestandplay.com)  This video (for The Wolf is Getting Married) is VERY creative, and that's why I HEART Sinead so much.  She never lets me down.

Ok.  I know what some of you are thinking, and I can even hear your eyes headed upwards in their sockets when you hear her name.  BUT, Sinead is one of the female musicians that is serious about messages in her work.  She never lets us down.

And now, having had it with organized religion, she has a few NEW messages to share.  What is great about this round is that she has some AMAZING sounds to set these messages to.  If you're not a fan after hearing these two new songs, then you need to get your hearing checked.

The new album is called How About I Be Me (and You Be You)?  I am getting this digitally ASAP.  I have always been a HUGE fan of her tunes, and I'm forever playing her album Sinead O'Connor Collaborations.  If you haven't checked that out, I highly suggest it.  It is exactly as the title infers...MANY MANY songs that you've never heard.  She has worked with some other fantastic artists, and the work is all here for you to adore just as I do.

So, here is The Wolf is Getting Married:  (From: YouTube)


AND...The Queen of Denmark:  (From: YouTube)

For more Sinead news, head over to http://www.sineadoconnor.com.  She has an amazeballs new site!  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment